The long, beautiful days of summer are upon us, and it’s normal for students to feel distracted with family, friends, and activities. Continuing a practice and lesson routine throughout the summer months is extremely important for budding musicians, and summer provides a great opportunity for students to progress, try new things, and have fun! Here are 5 great ways to take advantage of music lessons at North Main Music this summer:
1. Flexible Scheduling - We offer flexible scheduling during the summer that can easily accommodate things like vacations, travel, sports, and camps.
2. Keep Up Your Momentum and Playing Level - You’ve worked hard to get to where you are, and students who take extended breaks from lessons don’t just stop progressing - they regress significantly. A student who takes a month or two off usually takes 8 - 10 weeks to return to their previous level.
3. The Focus Factor - In summer, you can take the time to address and fix problems, explore new areas, and progress at a much faster rate!
4. Performance Opportunities - We’ve got all sorts performance opportunities at fun community events and festivals throughout the summer that our students can take advantage of!
5. Summer Camps, Groups, and Workshops - From rock bands and summer programs to jam clubs and workshops, we offer a huge selection of fun activities to fill up your summer! Check out www.NorthMainMusic.com for details.
Post a Comment